missing children

Hyeyoon Choi
Members Free to read

When Your Child Goes Missing For 18 Years

What would you do if your child went out one day and never came home? In South Korea, when a child goes missing, over 99 percent of them are found in the first two days. But the families of the remaining 1 percent may suffer for as long as