We understand reading off a phone screen isn’t always the best way to consume news during a long commute, so Korea Exposé has launched “ké cast” with journalist Bruce Harrison to bring you some of Korea Exposé’s biggest and most interesting stories. Think of the podcast as a fun reporter’s notebook, and a glimpse into the moments that never made it into the published articles.
Here’s the full episode list:
- Episode 1: Anal Sex Taboo
- Episode 2: A Painter Versus Power
- Episode 3: So I Like to Eat Alone — What’s the Big Deal?
- Episode 4: Urban Renewal in Seoul: Whose Livelihoods Take Priority?
- Episode 5: Wide Waistlines, Narrow Roles